Cost: $39 per student
- A camera is required, ideally one that can be controlled manually, but a point-and-shoot or phone can work for the project portions of the class.
- You must have access to Zoom Meetings on a computer or other device.
We will learn about why people create photos, a little bit of the history of photography, the basics on how to use your camera, different ways to use light, and lots more. Each class will have a fun photography project to experiment with to practice your new skills. We encourage parents and other family members to join in on the fun though we will only be posting the photos submitted by the student.
Kids will grow confidence in themselves while learning how to control cameras and the light around them to create expressive works of art. Using the tools we cover, students will leave this class with a broader understanding of what they can do with any light and any camera.
For ages 7 – 13.
- Each class will be 30 minutes
- Maximum of 12 kids per session
- Parents are welcome to attend the meetings as observers
- Attendance is expected at every meeting so you do not fall behind
This is for moms who want to be able to take a decent picture of their kiddos most of the time and not spray and pray style. We will go into posing, lighting and basic camera functions. Whether you received a camera for Christmas and have not taken it out of the box yet or even if you just want to use your phone, this class will help you get better pictures with whatever camera you choose to use.